• Armistice
  • My Gallipoli
  • An Anzac Tale
  • Captain Congo and the Crocodile King
  • Captain Congo and the Maharajah's Monkey
  • Captain Congo and the Klondike Gold
  • Fill Out This Application and Wait Over There
  • Captain Stella
  • Thorpey
  • Noodle Pie
  • Catland
  • Orphans of the Queen
  • Stella by the Sea
  • Muck-Up Day
  • NIPS Go National
  • NIPS XI

Dead Red

Lothian Crime Waves, 2001
ISBN: 0 7344 0250 3

Not a pretty sight. Not a pretty situation. But when you're a crime fighter, things seldom come pretty.

The name's Martinelli. Angelo Martinelli. Most people call me Angel. I haven't always wanted to fight crime. Some days I think it's easier just to write about it. (I've got a certain talent in that direction.) Saddle old Sherlock Holmes with an Italian mother and see how many cases he'd crack.

Then along comes a case like this, right in my own schoolyard. A batch of dodgy pies, a sliver of glass, a dead body in the tuckshop and suddenly old Mrs Tuck is given the boot. I smell a rat...

A CASE Breaker mystery.

Prizes and Awards:
  • Shortlisted, Ned Kelly Awards for Crime Fiction (2002)
  • Shortlisted, Sisters in Crime Awards - Young Adult section (2002)

Learn more:


Also in this series:

No comments:

Post a Comment